Forums

I’ve got a MAJOR crush on....

MacHeist Forums » The Lounge » I’ve got a MAJOR crush on....
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

This should be fun. A little truth (or dare).
Go for it!

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:27 am
spencersage

spencersage

Automaton Tech

from Fort Worth, TX
223 posts

Ellen Page.  What can I say, I like short girls.

February 12, 2009 5:30 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Teri Hatcher does something for me. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:32 am
spencersage

spencersage

Automaton Tech

from Fort Worth, TX
223 posts

I will always, and forever, associate you with William Shatner.  Therefore, everything you say sends me into fits of laughter.  In particular, that last thing you said killed me.

February 12, 2009 5:35 am
jaa

jaa

Gearhead

from Melbourne, Australia
70 posts

Zooey Deschanel smile

FLIEGENDE KINDERSCHEISSE!

February 12, 2009 5:36 am
ageofinnosence

ageofinnosence

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, OH
194 posts

jaa wrote:

Zooey Deschanel smile

x2 here. I've also kinda got a thing for Allison Mack from Smallville.

February 12, 2009 5:37 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

I’m happy to spread some laughter... truly the best medicine.
Will it cure my Mad Cow Disease?

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:37 am
spencersage

spencersage

Automaton Tech

from Fort Worth, TX
223 posts

Zooey Deschanel's eyes would put a giant squid to shame.

February 12, 2009 5:38 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

jaa wrote:

Zooey Deschanel smile

Wow! Good choice. I’ve never heard of her, but just did a quick Google and saw some pics of her. I’ll have to call her up some time.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:39 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Marisa Tomei does something for me. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:40 am
ageofinnosence

ageofinnosence

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, OH
194 posts

spencersage wrote:

I will always, and forever, associate you with William Shatner.  Therefore, everything you say sends me into fits of laughter.  In particular, that last thing you said killed me.

I'm doing this too now. Gah! It's even worse because I'm in the middle of a Star Trek movie marathon, just finished #6 two days ago so Shatner's voice is still kinda in my head...creepy.

February 12, 2009 5:41 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Are you calling me... creepy?

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:42 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

I have a total crush on Zooey Deschanel.

Another big one for me is Paul Rudd.  Also, Adam Brody, Jensen Ackles, and James Franco. Yum!

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 5:43 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Oh... one more... Lisa Bettany, the girl who’s playing Mostly Sophia.
She reminds me of my next girlfriend.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:44 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

I have a total crush on Zooey Deschanel.

Another big one for me is Paul Rudd.  Also, Adam Brody, Jensen Ackles, and James Franco. Yum!

Is this crush on Z.D. the girl-girl thing? If so, I like that.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:46 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

Alright, where are the other girls?
I keep thinking of more crushes, but I'm feeling outnumbered! wink.

I also have crushes on Keira Knightley and Shannon Sossamyn. Colin Firth. Jared Padalecki.

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 5:47 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

denny_crane wrote:
yousoldtheworld wrote:

I have a total crush on Zooey Deschanel.

Another big one for me is Paul Rudd.  Also, Adam Brody, Jensen Ackles, and James Franco. Yum!

Is this crush on Z.D. the girl-girl thing? If so, I like that.

That also... reminds me of an ex-girlfriend.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:47 am
ageofinnosence

ageofinnosence

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, OH
194 posts

denny_crane wrote:

Are you calling me... creepy?

either you or Shatner. I'm guess it might be hard to separate the two!

February 12, 2009 5:47 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

denny_crane wrote:
yousoldtheworld wrote:

I have a total crush on Zooey Deschanel.

Another big one for me is Paul Rudd.  Also, Adam Brody, Jensen Ackles, and James Franco. Yum!

Is this crush on Z.D. the girl-girl thing? If so, I like that.

Totally. She's hot. I'd hit it.

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 5:47 am
ageofinnosence

ageofinnosence

Automaton Tech

from Cincinnati, OH
194 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

Alright, where are the other girls?
I keep thinking of more crushes, but I'm feeling outnumbered! wink.

I also have crushes on Keira Knightley and Shannon Sossamyn. Colin Firth. Jared Padalecki.

Someone's a Supernatural fan.

February 12, 2009 5:48 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

Alright, where are the other girls?
I keep thinking of more crushes, but I'm feeling outnumbered! wink.

I also have crushes on Keira Knightley and Shannon Sossamyn. Colin Firth. Jared Padalecki.

I could learn to like your kind of Purple... “Don’t beam me up just yet, Scotty.“

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:49 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

ageofinnosence wrote:
yousoldtheworld wrote:

Alright, where are the other girls?
I keep thinking of more crushes, but I'm feeling outnumbered! wink.

I also have crushes on Keira Knightley and Shannon Sossamyn. Colin Firth. Jared Padalecki.

Someone's a Supernatural fan.

I do love Supernatural, though my Jared love started before the show started. smile

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 5:51 am
dsbruce

dsbruce

Tinkerer

from San Diego
34 posts

Scarlett and Zooey

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." Einstein

February 12, 2009 5:53 am
Warbrain

Warbrain

Dirigible Captain

from Not here.
6,982 posts

I could enjoy this thread...

I like Rumer Willis, Kristin Stewart, and Emma Stone.

Website | Twitter

February 12, 2009 5:54 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Warbrain wrote:

I could enjoy this thread...

I like Rumer Willis, Kristin Stewart, and Emma Stone.

A warm welcome to a Moderator. Please, do enjoy this thread.

Khaaaaaaaaan!

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 5:57 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

dsbruce wrote:

Scarlett and Zooey

Oh yeah, I forgot Scarlett. She should be on my list, too.

Also, I have a strange thing for Seth Rogen.  I think it's a combination of the hair and the sense of humor.

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 5:57 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

One thing about Crushes.... they are rather dynamic.
For instance, I think I have a Crush on yousoldtheworld.
Imagine that.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:00 am
p8ntballguy

p8ntballguy

Automaton Tech

from New Brunswick, NJ
406 posts

Ya, scarlett.....oh damn.

And that girl from jag, got a crush on her forever, catherine bell. she was also in bruce almighty

http://www.twitter.com/mikecerisano
http://www.thesixtyone.com/jackietreehorn
▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

February 12, 2009 6:01 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

When I was a young lad, at a very tender age.
I had a crush on my school teacher - Grade 2.
Tall, slim, a bee hive doo like the singer of B-52’s.
Pouty lips. Her name was never to be forgotten...
Miss Mann.

Imagine that.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:03 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

Ha, thanks.

Another one I thought of is Jason Lee.  Such a strange guy. I like strange.


I guess I have a lot of crushes.

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 6:06 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

I‘m thirsty. Can someone pass me an Orange Crush?

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:07 am
awenya

awenya

Automaton Tech

from Singapore
377 posts

Patrick Steward.

Make it so!

*shivers*

蓝 || ▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

February 12, 2009 6:09 am
indigozenith

indigozenith

Automaton Tech

from South Florida
132 posts

My MacBook Pro smile

Macheist team: Green Monkeys™!

February 12, 2009 6:10 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

Ha, thanks.

Another one I thought of is Jason Lee.  Such a strange guy. I like strange.

I guess I have a lot of crushes.

“A lot of crushes?” I hear you...
two more come to mind for me.

A natural beauty - Ashley Judd.
Just a real beauty - Elisha Cuthbert.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:11 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

indigozenith wrote:

My MacBook Pro smile

Geek!

(Err... I love my loaded iMac)
(and my Powerbook)

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:12 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

ha, me too!

I named my current MacBook Jagger...

after one of my main old rocker crushes.

Twitter
last.fm
tumblr

February 12, 2009 6:16 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

ha, me too!

I named my current MacBook Jagger...

after one of my main old rocker crushes.

Are you referring to Paul Jagger or John Jagger?

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:17 am
yousoldtheworld

yousoldtheworld

Big Game Hunter

from Indiana
555 posts

February 12, 2009 6:18 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Never heard of him.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:18 am
JSand

JSand

Automaton Tech

from Atlanta, GA
227 posts

denny_crane wrote:

One thing about Crushes.... they are rather dynamic.
For instance, I think I have a Crush on yousoldtheworld.
Imagine that.

Heh, I've got a crush on arrrrlikeapirate. MacHeist crushes FTW.

Also, Zooey Deschanel after looking her up and recognizing her from stuff I've seen. Maggie Gyllenhaal. Yvonne Strahovski. Natalie Portman.

▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜
Tweet me.
Journeying Synthetic Android Normally for Destruction

February 12, 2009 6:27 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

JSand wrote:
denny_crane wrote:

One thing about Crushes.... they are rather dynamic.
For instance, I think I have a Crush on yousoldtheworld.
Imagine that.

Heh, I've got a crush on arrrrlikeapirate. MacHeist crushes FTW.

Also, Zooey Deschanel after looking her up and recognizing her from stuff I've seen. Maggie Gyllenhaal. Yvonne Strahovski. Natalie Portman.

Great honesty. I like that.
Natalie Portman? I like that too.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:29 am
socalisurfing

socalisurfing

Gearhead

from Los Angeles, CA
50 posts

I would have to go with Kiera Knightley, but the normal one... not the skinny one.

Once you go Mac you'll never go back.

February 12, 2009 6:34 am
lucius616

lucius616

Urchin

6 posts

Kate Beckinsale definitely. Amanda Tapping from Stargate isn't that bad either. Never underestimate the nerdy type. tongue

Purple Team FTW

February 12, 2009 6:35 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

socalisurfing wrote:

I would have to go with Kiera Knightley, but the normal one... not the skinny one.

I like the skinny one. Reminds me of an ex-girlfriend.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:40 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

Jessica Simpson. The old skinny one.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 6:56 am
JONAH237

JONAH237

Automaton Tech

273 posts

When you say crush do you mean like a rock on your heart when they are in sight ? Well then Rhianna the poor girl!

February 12, 2009 7:21 am
denny_crane

denny_crane

Sky Pirate

from Canada, eh?
1,702 posts

JONAH237 wrote:

When you say crush do you mean like a rock on your heart when they are in sight ? Well then Rhianna the poor girl!

Crush... any crush. Pick your own flavour and share.

Use Denny's DropBox Link > CLICK HERE! Because I need extra some space - The Final Frontier!

February 12, 2009 7:23 am
herky140

herky140

Big Game Hunter

from the future
717 posts

yousoldtheworld wrote:

Alright, where are the other girls?
I keep thinking of more crushes, but I'm feeling outnumbered! wink.

I also have crushes on Keira Knightley and Shannon Sossamyn. Colin Firth. Jared Padalecki.

If it helps at all, I'll fess up to a man-crush that one of my film teachers passed on to me:
Denzel Washington. That guy is amazing in so many of his movies.

As for the girls, I like to keep it real. big_smile
That's a lot more pathetic sounding that I meant it to be lol

Borange. borange.

February 12, 2009 7:42 am
hereticburger

hereticburger

Tinkerer

from Hollywood
25 posts

I got a thing for Christina Ricci big_smile

http://www.ekazstudios.com
http://www.gowithstyletravel.com

God's an Astronaut. Oz is Over the Rainbow, and Midian is where the monsters live.

February 12, 2009 12:00 pm
singhnarender79

singhnarender79

Big Game Hunter

from Pune, India
573 posts

Drew Barrymore .. wink

I can only please one person each day, Today is not your day, Tomorrow doesn't look good either...

                    ▛▞▞▟ Proud Member of the BLUE Team™ ▙▚▚▜

February 12, 2009 12:37 pm
MacHeist Forums » The Lounge » I’ve got a MAJOR crush on....

Become an agent



Keep me posted on more free offers and deals on great Mac software (We'll never sell your email, spam is evil)


As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?

 

Login to MacHeist



As a MacHeist agent you'll be privy to special missions like these, tons of awesome free software, and the best software deals around. What do you want to hear about?