Things... love it... used it for over a year!
I am using Evernote a lot these days (and in the last couple of days, Shovebox) for collecting (not just actions, but collecting into trusted systems needs to be done as well)... need to get the groove of this to tell if it is permanent.
In general, my GTD system is as follows (fairly analog for a coder):
- In general: By means of my hPDA
- If more prose form notes or photos: Email Evernote (I have a BlackBerry at my job)
- If at computer, directly to Things/Google Calendar
- Dump cards, etc. to Things, tag, sort, and put times on everything
- Add dates to Google Calendar (which shows in iCal/Blackberry)
- In AM: look at Things, look at calendar, plan out day on notebook
- Refer back to notebook during day, checking off
- If things change, rework notebook lists.
I think I focus better writing the final list on the notebook, rather than just twiddling things in the interface (kind of what I did like in TaskPaper).
But I digress.
How does everyone else do GTD or whathaveyou (beyond using X or Y piece of software)?
Twitter - pixelheresy