The Orb is Your Fate! This Co-Op Puzzler Will Test Your Skills to Unlock the Secrets of Dark World
The Orb is your fate. Morkredd is a tense, physics-based co-op puzzle game for one to two players combining skill-based puzzle-solving, a challenging balance of light and shadow, and a dark world full of secrets to unlock.
The Orb Calls for Two: Morkredd is best played as a couch co-op experience. Heed the Orb’s call with a friend or prove your loyalty alone by mastering the unique dual-character controls.
Your Path is the Orb: You are the Orb’s protector, and the Orb’s light is yours. Survive and master over 60 puzzles while avoiding the shadows caused by your partner and the environment.
The Orb is Your Only Friend: An endless abyss of deadly shadows conceal dangers in this cold, dark world. Stay with the Orb if you want to stay alive.
- Gaze into the Orb: Discover ancient secrets about the Orb hidden in the darkness.
About the Game
- Release date: December 11, 2020
- Franchise: Mørkredd
- Developer: Hyper Games
- Publisher: Aspyr
- Type: Puzzle, Physics
- PEGI (EU): 7
- Supported languages: English, German, French, Italian, Polish, Spanish-Spain, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Norwegian, Swedish, Portuguese - Brazil, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
Get a full preview of Morkredd here
- Positive reviews on Steam
- 75% rating on Metacritic
“From the disturbing final stage to the constant feeling that someone is watching you, Morkredd is a fascinating puzzle game in which light is your only salvation.” - 4/5 – TheGamer
“La oscura y desoncertante puesta en escena nos ha encantado y consigue construir una estupenda atmósfera.” - 7.5/10 – Meristation
“It’s the surprisingly deceptive nature of its puzzle-solving — and the many hidden dangers its rendition of darkness brings — where Morkredd‘s best moments are to be found.” - 3/5 – Hardcore Gamer
System Requirements (Minimum)
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i3 4170 / AMD A8-7600
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 660 / AMD R9 270
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Length of access: lifetime
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Access options: desktop
- Have questions on how digital purchases work? Learn more here
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.