The Copywriting Bootcamp Course 2023
63 Lessons (4h)
- Your First Program
- Introduction & What is Copywriting?
- The Marketing Campaign
- Understand Or Create a Brand's Voice
- The Brainstorming Process of a Copywriter
- Know the Market and the Competition
- Business to Consumer (B2C) versus Business to Business (B2B) Copywriting
- Headlines, Subject Lines, and Taglines
- Webcopy: Websites, Landing Pages and Calls to Action
- Email Copy: Improve Your Email Marketing
- Copywriting for Social Media
- Copywriting for Audio Visual Content
- Crafting a Campaign Roll Out Strategy
- Finding Paid Work as a Copywriter
- Course Conclusion
Your Complete 4-Hour Guide to Writing a Copy That Sells on Social Media, Emails, Websites, & More
Video School Online
Video School exists to help you succeed in life. Each course has been hand-tailored to teach a specific skill from photography and video to art, design, and business. Whether you’re trying to learn a new skill from scratch or want to refresh your memory on something you’ve learned in the past, you’ve come to the right place.
Phil Ebiner | Top-Rated Instructor
Phil Ebiner's passion is inspiring people through online courses. Since 2012, over 200,000 students have taken his online courses. He graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Film and Television Production from Loyola Marymount University, Los Angeles. Over the past 5 years, he has shot and edited thousands of videos that have played everywhere from the movie screen and television to film festivals and YouTube.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.